Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 09:08:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Questins regarding multiple entry

(Read 6575 times)
Kamiwami

« on: February 22, 2011, 01:19:51 pm »

Hello,

I will be traveling to Germany, and then Greece and then Belgium. The trip is a mixture of business and tour, so based on the suggestions we are going to apply for multiple entry visa for 90 days.
My question is: With a multiple entry visa, how long am I allowed to stay for each visit? Is there a limitation? If plans change, can I stay all 90 days in a row and then leave?

Second question, we might also visit other countries with friends that are not planned yet. Like Netherlands. Do I need to state anything regarding that at the visa application? Will mentioning only Germany (the entry point) make things easier?

Your information and help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks, K
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: February 22, 2011, 01:19:51 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 06:41:58 pm »

The 80/190 Schengen rule means that you can travel in the Schengen area up to 90 days in any half year period. So, yes, you can stay all the 90 days in a row. Visiting Germany, Greece, Belgium during one trip counts as one entry. All these countries are in the Schengen area, so if you travel between them only through other Schengen countries, you remain in the Schengen zone, and it is still one entry into the Schengen zone.
Kamiwami

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 06:36:59 pm »

Thank you very much danisara :-)
danisara

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 10:37:04 pm »

You are welcome, have a good journey. When you get back, let us know if you have any experience worth mentioning, or at least post a picture here.  Smiley
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)