Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 01:25:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

member states of entry doubt

(Read 6460 times)
jishnu

« on: March 15, 2011, 02:15:51 pm »

Hi

I am an Indian citizen. I shall be travelling to Germany, and depending on time I get, I would like to travel to neighboring countries like France and Austria. Could you please let me know whether I need to specify all the countries I want to visit in my visa application? I am not sure about which countries I will be visiting right now.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 15, 2011, 02:15:51 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 08:59:20 am »

Line 21 Main destination: Germany

The pactice of issuing general visa or visa limited to a country varies. If you do not mention on your application that you wish to travel to other countries, they might give you visa that is limited to Germany. If you plan on travelling to France and Austria, I do not think you would hurt anything by attaching a sheet of paper to you application on which you explain that you also wish to visit other countries, so they know. If you can provide your itinerary, and perhaps hotel reservations too, it should help.
niobet76
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 09:53:03 pm »

Usually the embassy will ask for travel itineraries... so you can put all of your travel plans on it. Just like the post above you need to put the other countries you intended to travel because sometimes they will grant you visa that is valid only for a certain country and not for all schengen countries. This is depends upon the purpose of your travel.
porsche

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 08:17:42 am »

And when making an itinerary, you can show travel reservations. The ticked does not need to be paid. For example, you can make airplane reservation which will be paid later.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)