Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 03:06:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa for Spain

(Read 4934 times)
Shell

« on: March 21, 2011, 06:20:20 pm »

Hello
I am in a sticky situation.  Want to travel to Spain  over Easter, the earliest appointment for a visa is 4 May.  The problem is I am travelling with 3 family members who hold British passports and we have bought the tickets already and paid for the villa.  I didnt realise there was such a wait for an appointment through the vfs agency for a Spain.  Can I apply for a visa for say Malta and mention I want to go to Spain as well to get multiple entry, however only go to Spain.  I know this is deceitful, but I reallyy dont want to miss out on this holiday.  Is there any other way of getting round this.  I have Indefinite Leave  to Remain in the UK and legible for citizenship which I will do after hols.

Please Help

Shell
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 21, 2011, 06:20:20 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 05:54:28 pm »

Once you submitted an application to the embassy of one state, you can't apply for visa from another state. Well, you can, but it does not help you. Embassies are interconnected with information systems and databases and a duplicate visa application is easy to detect. In case you are close to getting citizenship, I would advice to stay on the safe side. Is that really so that they have 1,5 month wait time for an interview?? It is hard to believe. No express appointments for extra charge?  Grin

Or, did you mean you have not submitted visa app yet?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)