Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 10:00:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa for Algerian with residence card of family member of EEA national

(Read 7580 times)
xisabelitax

« on: March 24, 2011, 09:12:29 pm »

Hi,we live in UK,im Slovakian and my husband Algerian.He has residence card of family member of an EEA national(employment and business activities allowed).As far as we know,he can travel with this permit to Slovakia.We want to travel by car,so we will enter many other EU countries.Does he still need Schengen visa?And if,which country to apply in and what type?Many thanks!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:12:29 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 10:02:18 am »

Holders of the Residence Card of a Family Member of an EEA National can travel to Slovak Republic without a Schengen visa. However, when travelling through other countries to the Slovak Republic, other countries may require transit visa. You have two options. You can either apply for transit visa (*), or you will need to do your research to find entry requirements from each country on your journey. When traveling from London to Bratislava by car, you visit the following countries: France, Belgium, Germany, Austria. It is likely they have the same rules like Slovak Republic since they are in the same Schengen zone and the rules are usually the same, but you won't know for sure until you do the research.

(*) Embassy of the Slovak Republic in London, 25 Kensington Palace Gardens, W8 4QY London
Appointments can be made on 0207 313 6470, Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 11:30 am, 1 pm and 3:30 pm.
Processing time 30 days.
samir87

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 05:05:55 pm »

hi im an algerian livin in london i would like to ask ur husband about the family member of eea national please need ur help.
porsche

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 09:12:56 am »

hi im an algerian livin in london i would like to ask ur husband about the family member of eea national please need ur help.

What exactly do you need to know?
samir87

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 10:56:12 am »

thanks for replyin
all what i wanna know is the steps that he did for this familyy eea member and if it is workin i mean to get his resident.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)