Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 09:56:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Confused abt single entry schengen visa & Air Travel between Schengen countries

(Read 6467 times)
Rizwan

« on: April 14, 2011, 09:29:39 am »

I'm pakistan national,I have got Schengen visa from hungarian embassy in Islamabad, of type C and single entry for buisness purpose and my wife will accompany me with same visa for tourism purpose.

My plan is that i want to go to Greece and Italy for one day stay each  before going to hungary and one day stay in Paris on way back to pakistan.

Now my confusion is that when i will take flight (Air Travel) from Greece to Italy or from Italy to Hungary , will it be considered as leaving Schengen area? and our passports will be marked as EXIT and visa expires? or it is ok do so with single entry schengen visa.

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 14, 2011, 09:29:39 am »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 03:48:03 am »

Greece, Italy, and Hungary are all part of the Schengen zone, so traveling within these countries does not require multiple entry visa.
niobet76
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:11:33 pm »

Short stay visas (C): for stays of 1-90 days’. This visa in general grants free mobility within the Schengen territory for visiting, as well as business and tourism purposes with stays of a maximum of 90 days per 180 days of the year.

I got this from Hungarian Embassy Website in Pakistan..
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)