Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

February 26, 2020, 01:59:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

apply for a EEA family permit with an expired status in the US

 (Read 2439 times)
Posts: 1

« on: April 07, 2011, 09:45:39 pm »

Hello my husband and i are getting ready to immigrate to the UK he holds an European Union passport i don't Sad so i need to apply for a EEA family permit right?, do i have to show proof of residence status in the US? we were trying to get a residency here but i didn't happened and my I-94 expired last month, can i send all the other documents and ignore the proof of residency or am I an automatic decline?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 07, 2011, 09:45:39 pm »

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)