Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 19, 2024, 08:57:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

job interview question

(Read 10144 times)
steven

« on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:32 pm »

At a job interview, one of the questions is:

- You have a problem to solve, and 5 different people in your organization tells you five different ways to do it. What would you do?  Consider that all those people are entitled to give you directions in the company...
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:32 pm »

ramki
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 05:02:32 pm »

At a job interview, one of the questions is:
- You have a problem to solve, and 5 different people in your organization tells you five different ways to do it. What would you do?  Consider that all those people are entitled to give you directions in the company...

The good answer would be:

"I meet with all five people to find out their opinion and their reasons for their diferring approach. After meeting all the five people, I would create a document or presentation summarizing all my findings, order the five approaches by from best to less good, and then consult my findings and my suggested course of action with my boss."

The bad answer would be:

"Oh, I do not know, I would pick the easiest one."
oddy1113
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:35:54 am »

A person to succeed in an interview and to come out with flying colours is confidence and the ability to judge. There are certain common questions that most of the candidates face during their interviews.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:20:08 pm by oddy1113 » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)