Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Help With Online application visa Servis

(Read 5986 times)
bhaktimannen

« on: May 04, 2011, 11:52:43 am »

HI!

I am Swedish Citizen and inviting my family member who is Nepali Citizen to Sweden. Denmark Embassy in Nepal take care of Short stay(C) visa for Sweden.

My brother have filled up the form online " visaselfservice.um.dk " In a field a Questions was asked.

Eu, EAA, or CH Citizen Reletiv
He marked yes, and wrote my name.

Everythings went good he says...but when he printed the Coverletter which he have to summit to the Embassy,

There is a field where they need my signature. That make me confuse, Why do i need to sing in  applicant's form and i am in Sweden not i Nepal???

Anybody plz help me with this...

Thank you.
what does it mean my one entries or multi entries.  

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:54:53 am by bhaktimannen » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 04, 2011, 11:52:43 am »

niobet76
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:28:48 pm »

It is better to ask the embassy in your home country that process will process the visa of your family, because requirements for schengen visa varies from country to country of residence...
porsche

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 08:22:30 am »

Are you sure it is a "cover letter"? Embassies usually request "invitation letter" not a cover letter. There is a difference between the two. An invitation letter is a letter that the person in the Schengen country writes on behalf of the traveling person. The inviting person basically states that he or she will take care of the invitee while he is in the country. The invitation letter of course needs to be signed by the inviting person, that would be the person in Sweeden.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)