Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 02:39:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schenghen Country of entry

(Read 5813 times)
tunu11

« on: May 06, 2011, 10:48:58 pm »

Hello, my friend applied for a shenghen visa to czech last year but never went, his Shenghen visa is still valid but we plan to go to france in july. he couldnt apply for a new one as the czech visa has not expired. can he still enter straight to france or must he go to czech republic first? would he not be allowed to go into france first? :s
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 06, 2011, 10:48:58 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 10:04:49 am »

As long as the visa is valid and the visa is not limited to the Czech Republic only but is good for the whole Schengen zone, it does not matter through which country you enter the Schengen area. When you arrive at the France airport, he might be asked if he still goes to the Czech Republic (because the CR is the state where he should spend the most time), so make sure you are able to provide some itinerary, perhaps even hotel, train reservations.
adamwasfy
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:24:18 am »

Greetings!

Would highly appreciate your kind advice on the following matter:

I am an Egyptian citizen married with Romanian citizen (EEA National) and I hold a residence permit for family members in Romania since 2009.

Me and my wife (and our son 1 year old – Hold Romanian Passport) we plan to travel to London first week of June this year, for a week for tourist purpose. And from London we will travel to Paris for one day trip only and back to London.  As per the information I received in  Romania I should be able to enter France together with my wife without requiring a visit visa, and I would obtain a visa upon entry in Paris using Euro star Train.

Please advice if this is the case, and I will be able to travel to France without a previous visit visa application!

Do I need visa to enter France and Holland as well? or I can enter without visa if travelling along with my wife?
thank you all and regards,

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:27:50 am by adamwasfy » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)