Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 02:57:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

issuance of schengen visa representing other EEA

(Read 10442 times)
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« on: June 06, 2011, 03:39:04 pm »

hi, im planning to visit slovenia in september, but there's no slovenian embassy here in kuwait..and i found out the austrian embassy can issue visa representing slovenia, i want to know if their requirements applicable to slovenia also? and my friend in slovenia will give me invitation...should be in english right?? thanks!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 06, 2011, 03:39:04 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 03:49:51 pm »

Yes, English is the correct language. Whatever requirements the Austrian embassy has, that is what you have to abide by.
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 02:57:13 pm »

ok..thanks porche!   Smiley
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 02:28:27 pm »

hi, my friend is giving me guarantee letter/invitation letter..in english but the other documents that austrian embassy required are in slovenian...like salary cert, accommodation lease contract, and bank statement...are these really neccesary? can guarantee/invitation would be enough as proof?? thanks!
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 02:33:14 pm »

in addition, i will be supporting my self during travelling and during my stay in slovenia. so i think my friend's bank statement is no need..Huh pls help i need opinions! thanks..
porsche

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 09:49:51 am »

Hi, it won't hurt if you translate your Slovenian documents into English. If you get them translated from a certified translator, it would be best, but it might be expensive, so if you at least translate them yourself for free, it will be better than nothing.
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 08:21:28 pm »

hi porsche! thanks! i translated them by my self...and now i got the visa! Wink
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 10:09:59 am »

hi guys! now i have some questions...i have schengen visa issued by austrian embassy...valid for: "SCHENGENER STAATEN" , number of entries: MULT, duration of stay: 30days... is these means that i can visit other schengen countries than slovenia?? like austria and croatia?? pls help! thanks!
porsche

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 08:37:55 pm »

Hello, that would be the case. If it says "SCHENGENER STAATEN", it is a German translation of the more usual "Etats Schengen", and it means you can travel throughout the whole Schengen zone. If the visa was issued by the Austrian embassy, then Austria should be your main destination.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)