Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 02:56:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Help! I have been in Prague for 28 days already for a study abroad, now in USA

(Read 4926 times)
canese

« on: August 13, 2011, 07:52:16 pm »

I have studied abroad this past July 8th to August 4th exactly 28 days. I am back in the USA now. I have been doing my research about the 90/180 rule. I have decided I want to study at a private college in Prague. The school reccommended I come back this September 28th to start my first semester (til Dec). Then when I get back to the states finish the visa process ( I am applying for a long term student visa) so I can come back in January for another semester. Does anyone know if I will be allowed back in for 90 days this fall? I need to know ASAP. I called the Czech Embassy in LA to ask them but only got to leave a message. I cant stop thinking about this because I have been planning this for weeks now. Let me know if you guys know anything!!

Thanks

Marena Smiley
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 13, 2011, 07:52:16 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 08:41:42 pm »

If you get a student visa, then the 90/180 rule does not apply to your student-visa period. The 90/180 rule would apply if you wanted to study in Prague while being there on a tourist visa.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)