Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 05:38:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Business Schenghan Visa - Multi Trip

(Read 4200 times)
Katie81

« on: September 05, 2011, 04:12:52 pm »

Hi everyone, hoping you can all help again.

My partner works for a company who require him to travel to mainly Germany for meetings but he may be required to travel to other countries occassionally.

He is South African and has ILR in the UK, but has a South African passport.  My partners company would like him to apply for a business schenghan visa rather than tourist and now I have a couple of questions.

1.  Can a business visa still be multi trip?  He will be required to visit Italy and Belgium in the next 6 months though Germany will be the most frequently visited.

2.  To apply for a business visa I understand he needs a formal invitation from company in Germany, letter from employer and evidence that he is able to support himself and travel insurance.  Is this correct and does he also need to provide evidence of flights, hotel etc?

3.  I understand he needs to apply directly at the German embassy.  Does he get granted the visa same day, or will he be required to leave passport and wait for it to be returned?  His appointment is at the beginning of Oct and we travel on holiday at the end of Oct, so I don't want him to have problems with passport so close to our holidays?

Any help anyone can give would be most appreciated.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:12:52 pm »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)