Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 04:21:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Second Schengen issuance by same embassy

(Read 5931 times)
funkdakarma

« on: October 11, 2011, 02:43:16 pm »

Hello,

I applied for a Schengen visa at the Spanish Embassy in Abu Dhabi in August and traveled to Spain in September. My Schengen visa validity was 1 month (until October 15th).

I want to return to Spain for a short break, in the first week of November. Just curious, if approved will the embassy issue me another 1 month Schengen visa or does the second visa from the same embassy have longer validity? When I applied to travel to Hungary in 2008, my first visa was valid for the duration of my travel dates only, whereas the second time I applied (in 2009) I was issued a 3 month visa.

Thanks for any advice.

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:43:16 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 02:32:44 pm »

The decision about the duration of the visa depends on the particular officer that approves your application; therefore, there is no way to reliably assess what type of visa you get, or even if you get any visa at all. However, since they do pay attention to previous experience, the likelihood of you obtaining longer visa is with subsequent applications higher. Good luck.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.505 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)