Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 11:30:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Question about rating in IFE and EFE matrix

(Read 10956 times)
sarilyl

« on: April 06, 2012, 11:24:14 pm »

Hi There
I have a question about rating in the IFE and EFE Matrix, I wish to guide me whom should I ask ?

Many thanks
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 06, 2012, 11:24:14 pm »

atari

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 04:25:13 pm »

Hello, you can ask here in the forum.
sarilyl

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 09:58:33 pm »

Hi Mr.atari
Thank you for your fast response and I wish I could explain my questions clearly.
First of all : Let me start with this conclusion about Rating : " Practitioners usually use rating on the scale from 1 to 4. Rating captures whether the factor represents a major weakness (rating = 1), a minor weakness (rating = 2), a minor strength (rating = 3), or a major strength (rating = 4). If you use the rating scale 1 to 4, then strengths must receive a 4 or 3 rating and weaknesses must receive a 1 or 2 rating. " . I wish to know if that conclusion is based on a scientific calculation or not, because it will give an answer that is not based on normal distribution for each factor, in another words, why calculation dedicates 3 & 4 for strength, and not 1 & 2.

Second thing : If I don't have an industry based measures how can I give weight for each factor, aside to this the industry based evaluation will defers from company to another due to the different factors.

Finally, I wish to learn more about this type of evaluation that takes care of the numeric values and calculation, I wish you advise me if there is a training or courses about this subject, It is very interesting.

Thank you for your fast response.
Abdula

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)