Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 02:23:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Clarification about schengen Visa

(Read 6623 times)
HemantAgarwal

« on: January 22, 2012, 12:07:53 am »

Hello everyone. I am having a Business schengen visa(BESUCHS-GESCHAFTSVISUM) Type C  taken from German Embassy and valid for 1 year with 90 days max stay. I didn't visit Germany and now I want to go to Italy on a business trip for 90 days without touching Germany. Is it OK to do so without landing into any trouble or I have to first go to Germany ,stay there 1 day and then go to Italy from there.

If above option is not possible should I have to apply again for Visa from Italian embassy and whether it will be given since I am already having schengen visa valid for 1 year.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 22, 2012, 12:07:53 am »

steven

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 03:31:21 pm »

To answer your question, you need to take a look at your visa and see for which countries the visa is valid for. What does it say on the visa on the "valid for" line? Does it list only Germany or the whole Schengen zone?

I assume, only Germany is listed on the visa. If that is the case, you are allowed to conduct business in Germany only.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)