Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 20, 2024, 12:25:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

how many days before i can enter to schengen area before my study visa ends

(Read 6633 times)
lum1neuz

« on: March 22, 2012, 07:30:04 am »

Hi i have a hungary study visa (residency permit), but from a few reasons i have to travel back to my home country (mongolia). My RP ends 31st of aug and i'm planning to return 20th of aug will it be okay? When i get back to hungary i'll be able to get a new RP. Is there any limitation of entry day before the visa/RP expiry date?

thanks Smiley
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:30:04 am »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 05:28:38 pm »

Is there any limitation of entry day before the visa/RP expiry date?

I do not think there is such limitation, but remember that you may be asked for your itinerary, hotel reservations, return flight. If you are able to prove your intentions that you will leave the country before the visa expiration, you should be ok.
lum1neuz

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:18:00 pm »

thank you, i'll get a new resident permit so unfortunately i can't show return flight ticket i guess. but i hope that's gonna be just okay since i show them my university document or something.

thank you Smiley
bugibar

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 10:25:20 am »

Ya, university documents are good. When you make a flight reservation online, you can make reservation for a week or so without paying. So, you might be able to show them return flight reservation too.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)