Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 01:43:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa from uk

(Read 4439 times)
Hash25

« on: November 19, 2013, 04:53:18 pm »

Hi I'm currently on student visa in the uk. I landed in uk on the 3rd of October 2013. Am I eligible to apply for a Schengen visa to Germany (tourist visa)? I wish to travel there after Christmas. Is there any rule that I must apply for a visa only after staying in uk for 90 days?
Please help!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 19, 2013, 04:53:18 pm »

Eldchndr

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 12:09:33 am »

Hi, I am not sure about Germany but my France visa application was granted earlier this year. I started studying in the UK in January and applied for the visa in March and it all went well. Again, not sure about Germany though, you should call the VFS application centre.
danisara

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 03:12:38 pm »

Hi I'm currently on student visa in the uk. I landed in uk on the 3rd of October 2013. Am I eligible to apply for a Schengen visa to Germany (tourist visa)? I wish to travel there after Christmas. Is there any rule that I must apply for a visa only after staying in uk for 90 days?
Please help!

No, I am not aware if any prerequisite that would require you to stay for 90 days before being eligible to apply for Schengen visa.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)