Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 20, 2024, 01:55:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen visa question

(Read 6841 times)
rit123

« on: June 24, 2012, 06:55:59 am »

I got a Schengen visa (Visitor's; short stay visa) from Swiss consulate few days back. I was planning to go to few Schengen conutries on my own (my longest stay was in Swiss) for tourism. However, due to change in plan, I have to modify my itinerary slightly. Now, the problem is Swiss is not a port of entry or the longest stay in that itinerary (Swiss is till the 2nd longest stay behind Italy in that itinerary).

Can I still take that tour? Or do I need to take another Schengen visa from Italian consulate or the new country of port of entey?

Has anyone similar experience?

Please, please advice.

Thanks!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 24, 2012, 06:55:59 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:25:33 am »

If you intend to spend the most time in Italy, than getting Italian Schengen visa is what you should do. That is how the Schengen Acquis is written. However, since there are no borders between EU countries, unless you get stopped by police somewhere else, or unless you get into some activity resulting in a contact with authorities who check your passport, chances of getting in a trouble are slim.
awais

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 06:04:52 pm »

sir my italian visa is refused and the reason is frm embassy this type of visa is teporary is closed and now i have appealed i want to ask u about ti e process for appeal how much time takes the appeal???

danisara

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 05:07:29 pm »

this type of visa is teporary is closed

What do you mean by this? What type of visa have you applied for? Can you post the exact words of the denial here? Appeal usually takes weeks to months.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)