Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 03:42:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

How Recruiter search for resume

(Read 10482 times)
phillipturner

« on: December 21, 2011, 06:59:30 am »

Can any one give me information that how recruiters get resume from personal resume websites?
 I saw some posts on making resume website but I am confused now that how can any recruiter can reach to me.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 21, 2011, 06:59:30 am »

apapunas
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 10:08:31 am »

Your job hunt will go much faster if you reach out to recruiters. Recruiters are swamped by getting hundreds of resumes every day, they usually do not go out on their own to look for people online. However, it does not mean that having a resume website would be useless -- there is one huge benefit of having a "resume website".

Your paper resume has only one page. There is only so much content that you can fit on a single paper page. You can fit much more content on your website. You can post a video or samples of your work on your website too. So, having a resume website on its own does not get you further alone, but you can provide your link to your website in your paper resume or on your business card, and that can help you.
phillipturner

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 10:41:38 am »

Making a resume website is not a tough task, but I am concerned about its visibility to recruiters. What steps can make my resume visible.
danisara

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 02:53:04 pm »

They do not find your website on their own. You can use your resume website as a supplement to your paper or electronic resume that YOU give to recruiters. You can provide a link in your paper resume pointing to your website resume.
apapunas
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 03:19:18 pm »

Hey, maybe you can post your website resume link on Monster or Careerbuilder.
Horor

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 06:11:56 am »

hi,
interviewer can reach your Resume by some online job sites like Monster and naukri,You can Design your Resume Very Simple and It should have Quality.....
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)