Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 10:18:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Refusal Letter of Schengen Visa‏‏

(Read 18180 times)
Hellscream

« on: October 12, 2012, 11:02:48 pm »

Hello

i want your help guys i want to ask about appeal to Schengen Visa‏‏ i have get the Refusal Letter from Norway Embassy in Jordan i have tried to make visa to Finland for 90 day "coz there are no embassy for Finland in Jordan i go to Norway embassy" to visit my girlfriend then i get Refusal coz "your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained" only this reason
but the problem that in Norway embassy they told me i can't make appeal i ask them why they tell me it's Finland law and you can't change it the woman was very angry in me  Undecided then my girlfriend asked in Ministry of Foreign Affairs and they said i can appeal it's my right
so i really don't know what to do ...
anyway the visa process take more then 2 months coz they send my papers to Ankara and then i get this Refusal

"your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained"
what is the reason and how i can solve it ? is it good appeal or just after while re apply to same embassy?

thank you
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 12, 2012, 11:02:48 pm »

SchengenJustice
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 02:25:32 am »

"your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained"

This means that, from the documents you submitted, there is no evidence that you would return to your country within the 90 day period.

Did the embassy call you for an interview?

Did you submit a return air ticket?
Hellscream

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 07:35:18 am »

i called the embassy agine and they told me i have the right to appeal and they didn't even say sorry coz they lied in me first
i bring online reservation 2 way i count 90 day exty sorry for bad english
i want to make appeal and i want to put it to 3 week and i will bring bank statment in about 1100 euro
do it will work maybe ?or should i go to sweden embassy and save time ??
thank you for your help and sorry to take long time from you
SchengenJustice
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 02:28:04 pm »

I wouldn't waste time with the appeal. If it's like the appeal for France, you would sit there waiting for two months and then would not even get notice of the appeal decision.
bonsu7

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 03:55:41 pm »

Hello Sir,i am stephen from Ghana,i applied to the Denmark Embassy of Ghana for Finnish visa as there is no Finnish Embassy in Ghana but they are responsible..i applied in the motive of visiting my girlfriend for 60 days..she sent to me all her necessary documents needed and i added mine..i knew point blank everything was intact..i made the application on the 22nd of August and just on the 11th of September i had a call from the Embassy for the collection of the documents as everything is ready..not delaying time i went the next day to the embassy for it,when opened it had with it a refusal form indicating "your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained" ,it above my imaginations that's why i was looking on the web for a solution and lucky for i came by your forum which most people giving testimonies..all i asked from you is just to give me vivid explanation to my problem and how to make an appeal..Thank you
waylerich

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 03:12:21 pm »

i have been refuse german business visa in lagos, nigeria and i have the option to appeal, what should i do and where to send my appeal to?
danisara

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 03:18:31 pm »

i have been refuse german business visa in lagos, nigeria and i have the option to appeal, what should i do and where to send my appeal to?

related post: visa appeal process
jasmine542000

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 09:02:50 am »

[quote author=Hellscream link=topic=494.msg1604#msg1604 date=1350079368

i have applied for a netherlands visa (Schengen visa) on the 5/09/2013 for the very first time on a tourist visa, to arrive the netherlands 13/09/2013 (i know this date was very soon), i provided sufficient documentations and got a respond back from the embassy on the 20th sept, to my surprise i was refused.
i was refused on following grounds:
1) justification for the purpose and circumstances of the intended stay was not provided. your hotel reservation has lapsed and no other reservation has been made in its place. as a result the purpose of my journey cannot be confirmed.
2)justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided. the specific purpose for which the visa was applied for is no longer valid and would cease to be valid before you arrive in the netherlands. no other secondary purpose was stated at the time of the application or if it was insufficient documentation was provided to demonstrate the purpose of the stay.

i am indeed very worried about and the appeal process seem to be vague and leaving you clueless. i have no idea how to appeal.
when i write to the ministry of foreign affairs in netherlands do i send this by post or i have to submit this in person at the Schengen embassy?
Do i need to send additional documents with my appeal letter?
how long can it take to get a feedback from them?

I WOULD BE DELIGHTED IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS INFORMATION. THANKS
danisara

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 01:35:54 pm »

Wow, this is a very narrative refusal. From which embassy in which city is it?

To answer your question, there is one information missing. Can you post the dates of your hotel reservation and also what purpose of travel have you provided on the visa application?
sharif_raihan

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 09:31:42 am »

sir. i applied for the tourist visa in swiss embassy. i am a university student and i provided all the required document but they told me they need leave papers but my university do not give anyone to this type of papers. but i showed that i am reading in this university with the sign of registrar of my University. i showed invitation letter with ID and Passport copy. my insurance , travel documents with return, bank statement, valid passport,  but they refused me and give a sill on my passport . and gave me a refusal paper where they cross on
( 9.your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained )
what does it mean ?? they also told me to make an appeal but i dont know how to appeal in this case..
please give me a suggestion !!
steven

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 10:39:05 am »

( 9.your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained )

They give this reason when they fear that you stay in the destination country, that you won't come back. You can appeal the decision and provide additional documentation such as your employment (seeing that you do have an employment obligation in your home country is something they acknowledge as a tie to your home country), registration for the next semester at your university, etc.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)