Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 06:14:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

married to slovenian

(Read 6768 times)
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« on: October 19, 2012, 07:22:30 pm »

hi, i was married to slovenian guy during my vacation in slovenia, due to my work as flight attendant and also our decision for me not stay in slovenia for good yet, we didnt do my temporary residence permit there, so i went back to kuwait where im currently based. me and my husband are planning to go to amsterdam for post honeymoon for 7days, i booked hotel and airline ticket, my question is in the application form
#34. Personal data of the family member who is an EU,EEA or CH citizen
#35. Family relationship with an EU, EEA or CH citizen.

should i mention there the personal data of my husband? and declare there that he is my spouse?
I will meet my husband in Amsterdam and im not going to enter Slovenia on these 7days as i took only Marriage Leave.
BTW i have IMSO # mentioned in our marriage license..

thanks!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 19, 2012, 07:22:30 pm »

aloe
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 07:25:39 pm »

hi, i was married to slovenian guy during my vacation in slovenia, due to my work as flight attendant and also our decision for me not stay in slovenia for good yet, we didnt do my temporary residence permit there, so i went back to kuwait where im currently based. me and my husband are planning to go to amsterdam for post honeymoon for 7days, i booked hotel and airline ticket, my question is in the application form
#34. Personal data of the family member who is an EU,EEA or CH citizen
#35. Family relationship with an EU, EEA or CH citizen.

should i mention there the personal data of my husband? and declare there that he is my spouse?
I will meet my husband in Amsterdam and im not going to enter Slovenia on these 7days as i took only Marriage Leave.
BTW i have IMSO # mentioned in our marriage license..

thanks!

ps. im appling for schengen visa at The Netherlands Embassy
steven

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 10:18:09 pm »

My humble opinion is that if you mention your EAA huspand, it should increase your chances of getting the visa because the visa-decision-making officer will see that you do have a support while in EU.
aloe
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 09:46:27 am »

Thanks Steven! I guess it helped plus of course my work as cabin crew...  got the visa the same day of application. Smiley
steven

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 09:13:36 am »

You are welcome. It is great to hear that you were succesful.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)