Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 18, 2024, 08:54:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

i have overstay schengen visa by 3 years !!!

(Read 7931 times)
mahad
« on: November 17, 2012, 09:44:51 pm »

I hope you might be able to give me some advice. i overstayed my visa because i lost my passport and all my other indentifations and wasn't able to prove who i was .. neither did i attempt to go the police to report it or the my local embassy, untill now...i from canada and have been stuck in sweden and now ive found my citiizenship card which i have presented to the embassy and have appiled for a new passport that i'll be getting in a couple of weeks for me to leave  .. question

1) what will happen at the airrport when im about to catch my flight ?
2) what are the consequences of overstaying schengen visa ?
3) which measures will they take for my situlation ? (3 years overstayed )
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 17, 2012, 09:44:51 pm »

apapunas
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 09:25:26 am »

Wow, overstaying by 3 years. They surely will be very surprised. Overstaying Schengen visa can be very costly. The amount of fine depends on the judgment of the officer. 700 EUR fine after 20 days of overstaying Schengen visa in Greece, 550 EUR for overstaying their Schengen visa by two months in Switzerland, 100 EUR for overstaying by 3 months in Germany, another case of 600 EUR for overstaying Schengen visa by 30 days in Switzerland, etc. The chance is also that you migh not be allowed to get back to the state or even the whole Schengen zone for up to 5 years. See here for more: overstaying Schengen visa Hope this helps. Let us know your experience.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)