Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

February 26, 2020, 01:48:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

Schengen visa w/o letter from uni or employer

 (Read 1944 times)
Posts: 1

« on: December 30, 2012, 02:49:27 pm »

Hello! I was wondering if you guys could help me out! My bf and I have been dating for 7 years and are about to get married. We are both on psw in the UK and want to go to Europe for a holiday. Thing is am not employed while my bf is employed part time. Is there any way I can get a schengen w/o a letter of employment or letter from uni? Are there places that don't require it? I noticed that there are embassies which don't require a letter but say that they "might" ask for additional documents such as these. Some embassies also require name and number in the application form only but no letter, like Norway etc. is that a better bet? I am a freelancer so may I get a letter from an organisation that has paid me? Also we are indian nationals but my boyfriends brother is a Brit citizen(though he lives in the US) and my brother is an Aussie citizen who has his own company in Sydney. Might this be of any aid? We are really at a loss and don't know how I can prove that I don't have any intent to stay back in the schengen countries! I do have sufficient funds! Will it help if we get a civil partnership thing done? Please help!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 30, 2012, 02:49:27 pm »

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)