Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 04:28:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

visa rejection with 8 days appeal!! help

(Read 4017 times)
mina187

« on: February 19, 2013, 05:49:38 pm »

i would like to ask about my friend situation,
he is egyptian and working in dubai, he applied for a schengen tourist visa and after waiting two weeks he got the rejection for this two reasons:
your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.
the information submitted regarding the justification purpose and the conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.
the problem is he submitted all the required documents like bank statement , hotel reservation, ticket plane with returning..etc but the case is he doesnt know what to give more as strong document to improve his situation in the appealing. the appeal should be within these 8 days and situation is getting worse with the missing unknown reasons!! the case is he submitted already a paper about his job that he has a short holiday and he will go back to dubai , so what other documents can prove to them that he will return back and not staying in hungary??? i was thinking maybe if he could change the hotel resrvation to more expensive on could work ? he tried to know what missed documents he may need for the appeal but the embassy didnt help, please help us with your ideas.
thanks in advance!!!
Mina
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: February 19, 2013, 05:49:38 pm »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)