Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 10:25:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Urgent help required- Tourist visa to Germany/Italy

(Read 6474 times)
h0555

« on: May 20, 2012, 04:57:23 pm »

Hello All Members,

I am new to this forum and seeking your kind support on below issues regarding tourist visa for Germany/Italy.

I am an Indian Resident and was working on work permit at Dubai and has returned back to my home country few months back. Now i want to apply for Schengen Tourist visa and facing below apprehensions and seeking your valuable time to resolve.

> I can show up financial balance through bank statements but can't provide other documents such as pay-slip,ITR etc as am not working currently.

> I can show up hotel reservation and air-tickets(if required), Is it ok ?

> Is there any problem because of Dubai Visa stamp on my passport, Will it be reason of refusal.

Thanks in advance !

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:57:23 pm »

h0555

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:16:57 pm »

Dear All,

Please support and answer my queries..

Thanks.
Mohan

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 01:23:24 pm »

Hello,

Don't think your Visa will be refused if all your documents are in place.

Schengen visa has to be obtained from the embassy or consulate of the country where the main purpose of your travel lies. Therefore, please check your travel plans before making your application. In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the embassy or the consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days, or from the point of first entry into the Schengen countries, if the duration of stay is the same in more than one Schengen country.

For more information, you can visit the VFS Global website. I am sure it'll be of help to you in answering all your queries.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)