Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 06:15:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

travel work visa and mulitple entries

(Read 3685 times)
megs

« on: April 12, 2013, 09:15:54 am »

I am an young Australian looking to travel in Europe (predominantly the Schengen countries) and am hoping to stay for over the 90 day limit allowed for on a regular Schengen visa.
I have been investigating obtaining a travel-work visa (most like germany as I have contacts there). I would perhaps work for a very small amount of time, but what I wanted to know is if I got a 6 months working-travel visa, can I spend more than 90 days in various countries in the Schengen zone? or am I only allowed to spend the extra time in Germany(or country where the visa is issued)??

Alternatively, does the 90 day period stop and start as one enters and exists Schengen countries? If I was to spend 30days in say, Switzerland, then leave for 2 months, could I then enter Germany and stay for another 60days?

Thanks for any information anyone has! I have been hearing conflicting info from different people!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 12, 2013, 09:15:54 am »

zaragoza
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 03:35:05 pm »

I believe the work visa is commonly issued as country specific. It is not very easy to get work visa, you do not get it for working as a waiter at a restaurant. Your job position nees to be well documented when you apply for the visa, and you need letters and affidavits from your employer, etc. If you are young, you might try student's visa.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)