Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 06:59:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Re entry Europe after a not punished overstayed.

(Read 6225 times)
VieiraKowiel

« on: May 24, 2013, 06:12:26 pm »

Hello i am hoping that on this forum i will find some help about my little situation, i'm a brazilian citizen that on the last year overstayed by 45 days my welcome in Poland, we went to the chief immigration officer and he said that was OK for me to go to another country and come back after a day or so, and will have the visa reset, i've done his suggestion, after that i realized trough internet that i was still overstaying, i left Poland without any problems (Nearly a heart attack on the immigration window) on 25 of June 2012, i've been working since then in the Caribbean (British Virgin Island) with my Polish wife, we have our marriage certificate legalized for EU countries, and we are coming back to Poland trough Madrid on the 26th of June 2013, would i have any problems coming in?

Thanks a lot in advance. 
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 24, 2013, 06:12:26 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 07:49:37 am »

Hi, my experience is that if you do not get "caught" for overstaying upon exiting the country, you are clean. My question is - when you will return back to Poland, what status will you use? Do you currently have a new valid visa, or have you already applied for Polish citizenship?
VieiraKowiel

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 03:17:28 am »

I'm sorry I couldn't answer before, so I don' need visa to go to Europe, and once there I will apply for the citizenship.
steven

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 07:13:11 am »

I'm sorry I couldn't answer before, so I don' need visa to go to Europe, and once there I will apply for the citizenship.

I am not sure if that is a question, or if you are stating that. Thanks.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)