Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 16, 2024, 01:13:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Visa Denial in German consulate, Bangalore

(Read 17524 times)
ravindra_MSFT

« on: June 17, 2013, 12:57:27 pm »

Hello,

I have applied for a Schengen visa for a leisure travel, however it got rejected with the reason "the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of intended stay was not reliable"

I have already done my hotel booking ,return travel booking, Medical Insurance for the  stay and have submitted those documents, still is it rejected with the above reason.

Can you let me know if I want to appeal or re-apply what other documents I need to submit.

Below are the other documents that I have submitted

1) Bank statements (I have sufficient funds)
2) Employment proof, Leave letter from my Employee.
3) Pay slips, Tax returns

My travel dates are from August 2 - August 10, it would be great help if somebody can let me know at the earliest possible.

Thank you

Regards
Ravindra
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 17, 2013, 12:57:27 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 12:39:59 pm »

Hello. Considering that you have 1,5 months of time before your departure, you are lucky, there is a chance you might get an appeal decision in your hand before you leave (the appeal might take two months to be decided, see what your notice of refusal says - the visa code requires that the notice of refusal gives information regarding the appeal procedure, including competent authority and time limit). If you appeal, you might want to include more documentation that supports your purpose and conditions of your stay, such as accomodation reservations, travel insurance, reservations of visits, itinerary, trip programme. From your post it appears to me that you have provided enough evidence that ascertains your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa, but they might have been looking for more evidence of your reason for your trip. Here are two related threads:

PLEASE HELP! Is it better to appeal when visa refusal or to just re apply?

Refusal Letter of Schengen Visa‏‏

Please, share your next steps and your luck wish us.
ravindra_MSFT

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 05:57:52 pm »

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your reply. I am going for an appeal, however what documentation is needed that supports my purpose. During my visa interview I have submitted covering letter mentioning leisure travel as my purpose and submitted hotel reservations, travel insurance, itinerary.

I am adding my trip programme along with these documents during appeal.

Kindly suggest!

Regards
Ravi
steven

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 07:16:30 am »

I believe a trip programme is what they are looking for. You might want to try to get some more bookings, such as a theathre or concert booking, etc. Some places allow you to book a seat with a later payment (possible to cancel if you decide not to attent).
ravindra_MSFT

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 05:10:51 am »

Thank you for the reply.I have submitted my appeal with the trip program, will update once I hear back from embassy.

Regards
Ravi

Nika

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 03:33:40 pm »

Hello! I got the German visa refusal letter today. Currently Im a graduate student in the UK. During my summer break I was going to spend couple months in Germany with my friends. In the application I pointed out that the purposes of my stay were the visiting my friends, tourism, cultural activities and improving my German language skills. I provided all the necessary documents: bank statements, letter form my friend, booked flights, insurance, and the letter from the university.
The  reason for refusal stated the following: 'justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided'. Though I have a good travel history (USA, UK, including schengen visas to France and Spain), the German Embassy found it suspicious that I wanted to spend 70 days in Germany (July4-September 15)
Do you think making appeal is better than re-applying for the German visa again?  If I make an appea again Im thinking about putting a different dates of my stay in Germany for a shorter period of time than in the orginal application. Im also thinking about telling them in the letter, that I am going to enroll in German language courses and study it during my stay in Germany.
Im also thinking about
steven

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 03:34:12 pm »

The thing that needs to be considered is the time it takes to go through the appeal. If you intend to travel on July 4th, which is this thursday, there is no chance the appeal would be done in time. It takes at least several weeks to hear back from them (if ever). It seems to me that you did provide quite some justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay. The visa decision process is really bad, if someone just feels like you should not get a visa for whatever reason (perhapr because of your blue eyes), they just deny your application with this nonsaying clause.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)