Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 01:38:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

German Visa refusal

(Read 7533 times)
Nika

« on: June 27, 2013, 02:10:17 pm »

Hello! I got the German visa refusal letter today. Currently Im a graduate student in the UK. During my summer break I was going to spend couple months in Germany with my friends. In the application I pointed out that the purposes of my stay were the visiting my friends, tourism, cultural activities and improving my German language skills. I provided all the necessary documents: bank statements, letter form my friend, booked flights, insurance, and the letter from the university.
The  reason for refusal stated the following: 'justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided'. Though I have a good travel history (USA, UK, including schengen visas to France and Spain), the German Embassy found it suspicious that I wanted to spend 70 days in Germany (July4-September 15)
Do you think making appeal is better than re-applying for the German visa again?  If I make an appeal should I ask for less days? 
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 27, 2013, 02:10:17 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 03:40:43 pm »

You have got the answer here:

Visa refusal in German consulate in London

No need to post twice.
venky.chowdary

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 06:32:01 am »

I got admission in TU CHEMNITZ, went to visa on sep 19th but my germany visa application has been rejected because your intention to stay in germany was not reliable so i don't kow why rejected. is there any chances to reject my visa based on low toefl score and VO asks why do you get low toefl score and tell me what is the best answer to convince visa officer in this regard.....awaiting for your valuable reply........ thanks in advance.
danisara

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 10:17:28 am »

I got admission in TU CHEMNITZ, went to visa on sep 19th but my germany visa application has been rejected because your intention to stay in germany was not reliable so i don't kow why rejected. is there any chances to reject my visa based on low toefl score and VO asks why do you get low toefl score and tell me what is the best answer to convince visa officer in this regard.....awaiting for your valuable reply........ thanks in advance.

Your TOEFL score is completely irrelevant in regards to the visa decision. We need more information here. What documents have you provided along with the visa application to support your reason for entering Germany? Have you provided any official documents from the school? What nationality are you?
venky.chowdary

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 05:59:11 am »

i am from india and i enclosed all documents which required for visa submission that is admission letter,cover letter,transcripts,provisional certificate,toefl score card,german language report etc but she argues againest my admission how university gives admission to you i think she was not satisfy with my toefl score(70), first question is why do you get low toefl score i don't know how to answer that question please suggest me how to make  that question convincegly give comprehensively 
danisara

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 09:11:36 am »

If there is just one officer at the embassy, she probably won't change her stance if you apply next time. Are there more officers at your embassy? How big is it? Your option might be applying (studying) at some other Schengen country, or filing an appeal. Or, improving your English. Smiley
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)