Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 02:42:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Best documents to submit for to prove these grounds for Schengen Visa

(Read 4093 times)
the_wanderer

« on: July 21, 2013, 02:12:45 pm »

Hi,
   I'm applying for a schengen visa for Spain (to attend a business conference) and I got a refusal letter with the following reasons:
a.) Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.
b.) Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the Visa could not be ascertained. 

For #a, I have submitted, hotel voucher from a travel agency (not directly from the hotel) which is a scanned copy document printed. It list all the names of the person that will attend and my name is on the list. I also have a letter of invitation from my company. In addition I also provided itinerary (just a print out) not with letter head from Expedia. I already bought my tickets for my trip this coming September 2013.

For #b. I only have provided my itinerary to prove that I will returning back home.
Yet I got a refusal letter, so I'm suspecting something is wrong or lacking with my documents.

Does anyone already experience handling these problems and resolve it? Kindly share it with me.Thanks.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 21, 2013, 02:12:45 pm »

porsche

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 01:56:42 pm »

For #a, have you also provided some information about the conferrence, for example a conferrence programme flier, or have you just "stated" that you go to a conferrence? Providing copies of purchased tickets or conferrence fees would help too.

For #b, have you provided a copy of your flight ticket? Flight itinerary issued by the carrier?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)