Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

February 27, 2020, 06:13:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]

EEA family permit for partner of irish/british citizen -- need help!

 (Read 2067 times)
Posts: 1

« on: August 20, 2013, 01:09:34 pm »

Hello everyone,

hope you can enlighten me, really don't know where to start, I'm married to an irish/british citizen, his residing in Northern Ireland, and I'm her in Philippines, I've never been to UK.

We are confused if I need to apply for Visa using VAF4A or just use VAF5 for EEA Family Permit.

We are planning to stay for good in UK, however, not sure where to begin, and what things I need.

Is there someone here who can share if he/she went through EEA Family Permit??
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: August 20, 2013, 01:09:34 pm »

Full Member
Posts: 107

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 02:33:11 pm »

Hello, your option would be the "EEA Family Permit". The first page of VAF5 says: "you should complete this form if you wish to come to the UK as a family member of an EEA national who is in or intends to come to the United Kingdom".
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.003s, 0q)