Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 01:00:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

appeal against refusal - Consultant required in Pakistan

(Read 4105 times)
Shaikh

« on: October 24, 2013, 07:56:02 pm »

i have applied for schengen visa in German Embassy. this is a business trip and i have provided all the required docs. (Insurance, Invitation, Tickets, hotel Booking, Bank Statement etc) by the embassy rejected stating the following reason:

1. The information provided about the purpose and the conditions of intended stay was not reliable.
2. Their intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

I have to visit the German company for Training purpose. and we are representing the products of that German company in Pakistan. They have forward an appeal to Foreign Affairs Berlin. but we need to appeal at German Embassy pakistan as well.

Could any one help in this matter for writing the appeal letter to them as wording always matter. If someone know any good consultant for this in Lahore, Pakistan please advise.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 24, 2013, 07:56:02 pm »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)