Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa Appeal

(Read 34890 times)
Diane von Deek

« on: November 28, 2013, 03:14:29 pm »

Hi,

Based in Tanzania, been refused a Dutch Schengen Visa after having 2 previous Schengen Visa for Sweden and Hungary. Based on not having sufficient funds, which is my fault. So i added cash in my account and had to send my appeal to NL. Thus, i sent my application by UPS.

How long does it take for a decision?

Thanks
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 28, 2013, 03:14:29 pm »

bugibar

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 03:10:02 pm »

It depends on the embassy. Some embassies turn it around in a few weeks, some take months. I would wait 30 days and then I would start to inquiry.
omi

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 01:33:55 pm »

Hello I have pakistani passport .
I recently applied for student visa to study in Italy which has been rejected can any one  please guide me on how to make an appeal,

There are three reason stated there.

1) The documentation submitted in support of visa is unreliable.
2)your intention to leave the member state before the expiry of visa cannot be assured.
3)you did not prove the means of subsistence under interior ministry directive  of 2000.
danisara

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 11:19:10 am »

Wow, quite many reasons for rejecting the application. You submit the appeal to the embassy where you applied for the visa. You have 15 or 30 days to file the appeal (it should say in the letter), the sooner you file the appeal, the better. Here is a link to a sample visa appeal (sample visa appeal). This is only a sample, edit and customize the text to suit your situation.

When you file the visa appeal, you need to prove that you are right about all the denial statements.

1) courses registration, supporting letter from the school, information about the study programme, boarding agreement, fee receipt, etc.
2) information about your family, residence, etc. which suggests that you have a place to return after your study is completed
3) bank account statement, credit card statement showing credit limit, etc.

You can find information also here: Schengen visa appeal

Good luck and, please, let us know how it went, share your experience with other readers of this forum.
soji4u

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 11:38:49 am »

My name is Adebayo Soji from edo state nigeria and I graduated from Ambrose Alli University ekpoma and currently awaiting my nysc by august. And I was sent an invitation letter from a friend in switzerland to come visit her for 2weeks, she is a citizen of switzerland and have been to nigeria before to see me infact I was the one who even invited her down with an invitation letter from me to her and she was very comfortable when she came down here to nigeria and now she wants me to come visit her too in switzerland. But just few days ago my visa was refused despite all the documents I provided like a letter from my school, insurance,bank statement and even my result from school to state I'm a student and as at the time I applied my callup letter for the nysc was not out yet but it just came out now and I was already denied the visa with reasons that;
#the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
#your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be accertained.

I don't know the reason for this. Was it because she's older than me? Because she is 47 and I am 25years old and as at the time the visa was being processed she was on vacation in the united states so could this be the reason? Or is it because she did not mention in her letter that the date I was to return to nigeria? Or is it because I have a virgin passport? And I have booked a appointment for an appeal but my question is would this be a gurantee? Because have spent so much money and had gone through a lot of stress too or should I reapply again? Please I need advice on what to do next. Please I need your reply as soon as possible. Thanks
bugibar

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 10:40:27 am »

My opinion is that your reason for denial was a combination of all those facts. Your option is to appeal the visa denial.
soji4u

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 02:16:06 pm »

What do I state on the letter of appeal? I need a clue on some facts to add to the letter. Please reply asap. Thanks
riariaria

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 05:25:57 am »

Hi guys! My schengen visa is denied Sad and the only reason is "Justification of purpose and conditions for the intended stay was not provided" - I dont totally understand the reason of refusal and i dont knoe what else i need to provide? Im applying for Luxembourg visa. How can make an appeal for this refusal reason. Help please. Thank you.
steven

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 12:22:27 pm »

Hello, this reason for visa denial has been asked and answered on this forum countless times, please, read through this forum. Thanks.
zaragoza
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 12:27:39 pm »

What do I state on the letter of appeal? I need a clue on some facts to add to the letter. Please reply asap. Thanks

Here is a schengen visa appeal template. Cheers. Let us know how your denial went, share your experience with others.
amitkujur

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 12:10:14 pm »

Hello,

I am from India, recently I got a job in a MNC. This is my first travelling out of my country. I got a special recommedation letter from the company for my visit to switzerland, then also my visa got rejected twice. Reason was "your intention to leave the member state before the expiry of visa cannot be assured."

I Got the special recomendation letter from the company, my tickets, hotel, issurance, meals and all expenses was to be covered by the company and it was written in the letter as well as every documents was submitted. Then also it was rejected twice. What should I do because this was the best I can do to get the visa.

Regards
steven

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 08:06:18 am »

Since you have been denied the visa twice already, a new application most likely won't help. Your option is to file an appeal. See the posts above on how to do that.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)