Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 01:19:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa Appeal

(Read 34887 times)
gloria01717

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 11:42:55 am »

Hello,
My mother and brother applied for Schengen visa from Bangladesh. The reason of this travel was pilgrimage in portugal . Because we don't have any Portuguese embassy in bangladesh we need to apply through French embassy. However their application was refused and reason stated as , "Your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained". Now my question is in the appeal letter do we need to rebook hotel, air tickets again? My mom is a pious catholic woman and she made a prayer to meet Virgin Mary of Fatima. In this situation I am really confuse how  to help her . She is 63 years old. Please help me . Thanks in advance .
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 11:42:55 am »

steven

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 08:24:15 am »

It depends on how much time is left before your departure. If you appeal the negative visa decision, the appeal usually takes somewhere between 10 to 60 days, depending on the situation, embassy, etc.
Pony

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 01:36:08 am »

hi,

I applied Schengen visa to Denmark but it was refused because of the reasons i overstayed for 13 days, for that matter happens when they send me a letter of rejection to my apply of permit to stay because i send my application wrongly without my biometric specimen but i ask them if i can send it to follow, to the person we talk first, she agreed but when we try to relay that we already been to the police for my biometric they dont accept for we talk to another person, the first person we talk *(sadly we dont get the name) said she will put mark on my case, that  ill send my biometric the next day (thats what we did) but second person we talk dont agreed about it, she said that the first person dont write anything on my case. So i dont have no choice but to go home my Danish husband called them again to ask for the second time if they could accept that but their decision is no  and i shoud go home but we ask if i could go home in the last week of the month since my husband can get his money on that time but they said i should go the first flight after i recieved their letter but we waited till we the  money. Thats why i overstayed for 13 days .. My question can I make an appeal since this is the fifth time i get visa to Denmark .
gessarielmae

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 12:50:51 pm »

Hi everyone. Im from Philippines and my tourist visa got denied for about 2 months ago. How long does it takes to re apply for the visa? Please Help! Sad
steven

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 06:45:59 am »

can I make an appeal since this is the fifth time i get visa to Denmark .

You can appeal the visa decision any time, regardless of how many time you have been to Denmark or any other place.
steven

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 06:47:06 am »

..How long does it takes to re apply for the visa? Please Help! Sad

The Schengen Acquis does not impose any limit on how many times you can apply for visa, or how soon after your previous visa or denial.
misteroberts

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 10:58:31 am »

One of the reasons for my refusal of visa was that the nature of the visit was clear/stated. I was not part of a tour so I did the itinerary by myself, with 32 days of travel. If I appeal, would it be wise to join a tour so that I can I have a more formal itinerary vetted by a travel agency. My concern is that if I do that, the documents that I submitted before pertaining to my itinerary would become unusable, including a change in the number of days requested. 

Do you think I can change the itinerary in the appeal (by joining a tour) or should I just stick with the itinerary that I submitted?

Any help/feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
uzosly

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 09:48:15 am »

i travelled to france in 2011 with tourist visa c mult, valid from 10/11/201 until 24/11/2011,i arrived france on the 11/11/2011 and also left 23/11/2011 before the 24/11/2011 that my visa is to expire, hope leaving france a day before my visa expires wont make it difficult for to get another visa and how long visa can i apply now since i want to travel with my family of two. i also hold a valid 2 yrs US tourist visa. please advise
porsche

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 10:32:58 am »

One of the reasons for my refusal of visa was that the nature of the visit was clear/stated. I was not part of a tour so I did the itinerary by myself, with 32 days of travel. If I appeal, would it be wise to join a tour so that I can I have a more formal itinerary vetted by a travel agency. My concern is that if I do that, the documents that I submitted before pertaining to my itinerary would become unusable, including a change in the number of days requested. 
Do you think I can change the itinerary in the appeal (by joining a tour) or should I just stick with the itinerary that I submitted?

The purpose of visa appeal is to get higher authority to review whether all information submitted in your original application was correctly evaluated. When appealing the visa denial, you should either state new information, or bring attention to the information which obviously was not fully considered. Other information, such as changes in your plan can go both ways. You can mention in your appeal that you wish to join an official tour, it might help, but it might be a double-edged sword too. Depends on who reads the appeal, he can either think "ok, this guy is nice, he is trying whatever he can, he even wants to join a tour", or he may think "so, what do you want, make up your mind - deny". So, you might want to mention it, but you need to be careful about how you word it.
yaowazi

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 12:12:17 am »

Dear Friends,

I am Afghanistan business passport holder, living in Dubai as resident with my family for last 10 years. I am owner of a free zone company. I submitted my application for Italy visit visa. My visa is refused and the consulate letter marked the 1. means my visa is refused because of false or fake travel documents. I contact the agency they prepared ticket and hotel booking for me. They said they 100% guaranty that all travel documents they prepared are ok and nothing is wrong. The rest is my passport which has my Dubai resident visa and many other visas like USA, India, Turkey etc. from several years I carry only this Afghan passport which has validity. I never face any problem with this passport even I travel to USA, my Dubai resident visa also stamped for 3 years in the same passport. I don't know why they refused my visa.
Could you please advise me, How to go ahead and What to do? Disregarding the visa I am afraid of my whole business and travel record for my future visa.

Thanks
yaowazi

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 07:59:26 am »

Dear Friends,

I am Afghanistan business passport holder, living in Dubai as resident with my family for last 10 years. I am owner of a free zone company. I submitted my application for Italy visit visa. My visa is refused and the consulate letter marked the 1. means my visa is refused because of false or fake travel documents. I contact the agency they prepared ticket and hotel booking for me. They said they 100% guaranty that all travel documents they prepared are ok and nothing is wrong. The rest is my passport which has my Dubai resident visa and many other visas like USA, India, Turkey etc. from several years I carry only this Afghan passport which has validity. I never face any problem with this passport even I travel to USA, my Dubai resident visa also stamped for 3 years in the same passport. I don't know why they refused my visa.
Could you please advise me, How to go ahead and What to do? Disregarding the visa I am afraid of my whole business and travel record for my future visa.

Thanks
steven

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 02:56:07 pm »

My visa is refused and the consulate letter marked the 1. means my visa is refused because of false or fake travel documents. I contact the agency they prepared ticket and hotel booking for me.

How exactly is the wording on the decision from the embassy? (Sometimes, people misunderstand what the embassy writes, if you can, please, quote here exactly what is written on the letter from the embassy.) If your passport is valid, and the reason for the visa refusal was a suspiction of a false travel document, your option would be to appeal the visa decision. If your passport is relatively old and worn, you might consider getting a new one too, a new current passport provides less reasons for any doubts. In regards to your travel bookings, note that many airlines hold reservations up to 24 hours. If the flight reservation was several days old at the time of visa application, it migh have been invalid (expired) already.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)