Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 01:13:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Schengen Visa Appeal

(Read 34936 times)
yaowazi

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 04:27:01 pm »

Hi Steven,

They marked article 1 as (1 - A false/counterfeit/forged travel documents was presented.)
At the end they mentioned that, Application rejected under article 1 not subject to the right of appeal.
I don't know How big this rejection will affect to my future application, How to proceed with the appeal.
Please recommend any good lawyer.
Thanks
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 04:27:01 pm »

steven

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 03:10:01 pm »

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend a lawyer. The case is suspicious to me, I suspect this embassy makes up their own rules. Where have you applied for the visa, in Dubai?
yaowazi

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 11:45:51 am »

Hi Steven,

I got a replay from Dubai consulate of Italy. They said that my hotel reservation was cancelled due to first Schengen visa rule.
Do you think it will affect my future application to Schengen visas? I don't have enough time to apply again and catch the summer holiday there.
So maybe I apply next summer. Please kindly let me know if you have any good idea to increase chance of visa in next application.

Thanks
steven

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2015, 08:09:37 am »

Next year, you might want to try applying at some other Schengen-country consulate. The visa process depends a lot on people, officers at another embassy might be more benevolent. Get a new clean passport. When making reservations and flight tickets, get them on your own (perhaps they just do not like the agency for some unknown reason). This might increase your chances. I would definitely file an appeal (even if their letter says "not subject to the right of appeal"), if they claim your documents are false, they need to prove it (it is their responsibility to prove that your documents are false, not your responsibility to prove that they are not false!).
Prarthna

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2015, 11:02:42 am »

Dear All,
I seek your advise in letting me on below:
I currently reside in Brussels on a work assignment and I am here from may 2015 holding a valid visa ,work permit and residence permit until may2016.
I had applied for my parents visa visa for a period of 60 days to stay with me by sending them a commune invite stating that I have a rented accommodation until next year April where they can reside with me during their period of visit.I had sent all necessary documents as mentioned in their checklist along with their application along with their to and fro flight tickets but unfortunately their visas were refused with below mentioned reason

The visa is refused on the basis of artikal 32 of vcerordening (EC) No 810/2009 of the European Parliament and the Council of July 13, 2009 establishing a common code.

* You have not been shown to have sufficient means of subsistence, both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to their country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country where you will be admitted with certainty, or to be in the position to acquire such means lawfully,

- Coverage is inadmissible: the guarantor does not have an unlimited residence in Belgium.

- No or insufficient evidence of financial coverage for the stay.

The reimbursement is not accepted. Also has concerned does not have sufficient financial resources to the submitted bank account to fund the travel and accommodation of himself and his wife (94 853) in Belgium.

Your intention to leave the territory of the Member State before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained

Concerned offer no or insufficient guarantee of return considering he may never previously traveled within the Schengen area and also wish to be in the company of his wife (94 853) making him perhaps no family interests has increased its country origins.

I wish to submit an appeal with below additional documents proving their subsistence.

o Business registration certificate / Partnership Deed / Proof of proprietorship, or other proof of ownership
o Last 3 month’s personal & business bank account statements
o Company’s Income Tax Return for the last 2 years
o Documents showing the property ownership

Kindly help in guiding with the appeal along with how the same can be applied.I wish to understand what they mean by a registered letter,can an appeal by directly send via a post to above stated address in Belgium.

Regards,
Prarthna
Prarthna

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2015, 11:04:56 am »

Hi,
i wish to appeal for theannulment of the rejection of my parents visit visa in belgium to the Aliens Litigation office as mentioned by them but when i called them,I was told that an appeal can take a minimun of a year.
Kindly advise.
The visa is refused on the basis of artikal 32 of vcerordening (EC) No 810/2009 of the European Parliament and the Council of July 13, 2009 establishing a common code.

* You have not been shown to have sufficient means of subsistence, both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to their country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country where you will be admitted with certainty, or to be in the position to acquire such means lawfully,

- Coverage is inadmissible: the guarantor does not have an unlimited residence in Belgium.

- No or insufficient evidence of financial coverage for the stay.

The reimbursement is not accepted. Also has concerned does not have sufficient financial resources to the submitted bank account to fund the travel and accommodation of himself and his wife (94 853) in Belgium.

Your intention to leave the territory of the Member State before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained

Concerned offer no or insufficient guarantee of return considering he may never previously traveled within the Schengen area and also wish to be in the company of his wife (94 853) making him perhaps no family interests has increased its country origins.

I wish to submit an appeal with below additional documents proving their subsistence.

o Business registration certificate / Partnership Deed / Proof of proprietorship, or other proof of ownership
o Last 3 month’s personal & business bank account statements
o Company’s Income Tax Return for the last 2 years
o Documents showing the property ownership

Regards,
Prarthna
danisara

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 02:58:57 pm »

Here is another pretty long thread on Schengen visa appeal, feel free to review it, hope it helps.

http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=555.msg1824#msg1824
Jan10

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 10:09:19 am »

I have a question please answer me. Im so confused right now.
I applied for shenzhen visa in italian embassy octorber 13 and i have the results after two weeks and now they refused my application. They gave me a paper saying these:
1. You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return to the country of origin or residence.
2. The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.
3. Your intention to leave the country of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

How i can appeal in the embassy of italy here in philippines?
What do I need to do? Please help me. Because my bf paid already our tickets and hotel. Sad
danisara

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2015, 04:51:06 pm »

You write an appeal letter and submit it to the embassy. The embassy either accepts the reasons provided in the appeal and issues a visa, or forwards the appeal to a higher office (Ministero degli Affari Esteri or Tribunale Amminstrativo Regionale, TAR). See here for more details, there is also a sample Schengen visa appeal there in PDF: Schengen visa appeal.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)