Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 09:18:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Overstay 90/180 days rule

(Read 5665 times)
V-King

« on: December 07, 2013, 09:58:15 am »

Hello, i'm new to this forum and i will appreciate every help from you guys out there. I have a temporal residence permit in Romania as a refugee and i recently overstayed my 90 days in the schengen area while i was in Hungary. On my way back to Romania, the Hungarian border guards gave me an on the spot fine of 120 euros to pay within 30 days and they stamped my passport with a normal exit. My question is, can i re-enter the schengen area again after i spend 90 days in Romania? I have a friend to visit in Germany. Thanks for understanding. Micheal.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 07, 2013, 09:58:15 am »

atari

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 10:41:14 am »

Unless they run some background check, I think you should not have problems. When you cross the border, the officer just looks at you and at your passport and waves good bye. He does not know that you overstayed. But some times, the officer goes inside the booth and checks your data in the computer. In this case, he might be able to see that you overstayed and should that be the case, the decision is at his discretion.
Ranath

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 02:58:45 pm »

Hi friends, i hold a valid US visa and expired german & swiss schengen visa. Due to personal reason i was overstayed in france for 5months excess after expiry of my swiss visa. But god's grace i landed back to my country without any overstay penalty&remarks in passport and also none of the immigration officer caught me. Now i am planing for swiss trip next month. Do this swiss emabassy will come to know that i overstayed last time? Please advice me, i have applied to Belgium consulate yesterday!!!
steven

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 04:06:04 pm »

If they need to, they can find out, the data is out there, however the unknown is whether they will check. What was your experience, were you lucky and did you get the visa?
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)