Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 03:30:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

ask about panstwa schengen visa

(Read 4899 times)
girgisfarg

« on: December 09, 2013, 01:14:48 pm »

we have aschengen visa from poland embassy from 26 /12/2013 to 10/01/2014

valid for:  panastwa schengen ( all country of schengen zone )

type of visa : c

number of entries : 01

i will travel on 26 dec on austrian airways and make transit on vienna and from vienna
to krakow on poland

the questiones is?

1-Can I access to Vienna and wander where for a few hours transit time ?

2- can i  travel to any country in the schengen zone  and return back to Poland during the period of the visa and whether allowed me to travel by International train or by plane ?         
                             thanks for you
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 09, 2013, 01:14:48 pm »

atari

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 11:00:35 am »

Schengen visa type C is intended for short-term stays for reasons other than business and immigration. Schengen visa C entitles you to a visit or consecutive visits whose duration does not exceed 90 days in any half-year from the date of first entry. So, yes, you can wander around in Vienna. If the visa is for all Shengen countries, then you can visit them. You can go from Austria to Czech to Germany to Poland. You are only limited in the number of entries. You can cross the Schengen border only once. That means you can't come to Poland, and then go to Austria via Turkey or Ukraine. But you can go from Poland to Austria via Czech or Slovak.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)