Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 06:20:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Urgent Help needed on schengen Business visit

(Read 3506 times)
tadepallir

« on: December 10, 2013, 07:34:25 am »

I have submitted mu business visa from company and provided all the required documents to travel from India to Brussels for 90 days.
I never knew consulate would call me for verification and am unprepared ,so in a hurry instead of saying my purpose of visit as 'to attend meetings' used 'work with my process partners on finalizing some templates'.
Then i later corrected saying its not work related its just documenting and inspite of many clarifications looks like they may grant me visa only for few days against stipulated time of 90 days or reject my Visa .Awaiting for their decision.

Request someone to tell me what should I do in either case,because their understanding is am going on business visa which should actually be a work permit visa.There is no possiblity from my companny to provide work permit and am required to travel for a project asap.If am providing a letter from my company authority will it help once i get my passport from VFS tomorrow or day after ?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: December 10, 2013, 07:34:25 am »

steven

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 02:14:48 pm »

A supporting letter from your company explaining the purpose of the travel is a good idea. You can use it not only at the embassy, but you should have it with you also when traveling, just in case border control has some questions too.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)