Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 05:13:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

France schengen visa refused plz help

(Read 27961 times)
rana mj

« on: March 04, 2014, 04:21:17 pm »

hello i have just applied for schengen visa through france ambassy in london  and i have received my passport they refuse my visa and put a stamp on my passport with the letter of "C"
AND refusal reason is " the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of intended stay was not reliable"
1 : what does the Letter on passport "C" means.
2 : what does the the refusal reason means ?
3 : how can i appeal and where and what to write ?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:21:17 pm »

silentgirl

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 09:09:55 am »

Can u tell what was your purpose of visiting and why you did not send supporting documents?
Khan70
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 12:27:19 pm »

Hi All,
I have the same problem. Can someone please contact me? i need help. thanks
danisara

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 03:43:48 pm »

1 - can you post a picture of your passport here? (hide your personal data) I need to see where in passport the letter is posted.
2 - This reason is a generic formula they give to almost everyone. Most likely, you have not provided enough documentation such as an invitation, bank account statement, itinerary, hotel and flight reservation, etc.
3 - how you appeal shoudl be stated in the refusal leter, have you receved one? Usually, you submit the appeal to the higher office through the embassy within 30 days.
Khan70
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 05:09:10 pm »

Many thanks for getting back to me.

I can inbox you picture of my passport and picture of my visa status if its okay to do.

A lil bit in details about me. I am Pakistani and married to an Italian woman. I have EEA family permit (European Economic Area Family Permit) visa until 2016 on my passport. I am working on full time basis in a LTD company as IT department manager since 2010. I work from Monday to Fridays. In month of April 2014 we will have Easter Holidays. My one of the wish is to visit beautiful city Paris. Me and my colleagues plan to visit Paris. So i book my hotel, i bought my ticket. I wanted to travel by bus so i can see beauty of Paris and UK. i am fond of nature and travel by road. I prepare all the required documents.

For some reason my wife cannot travel with me to Paris. So i thought i should apply visa and travel myself.

To answer your 2nd line is. I have provided every single required document like hotel booking, my travel ticket, My pay slips, my job confirmation letter,  my travel insurance, my passport, itinerary etc. If you want i can scan and inbox you all the documents.   

I am very disappointed with French visa officer. and i am so embarrass in my office too.

Can you please help me if i can appeal or what shall i do next?
sharif_raihan

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 09:14:21 am »

sir i have also the same problem. i applied for the tourist visa in swiss embassy. i am a university student and i provided all the required document but they told me they need leave papers but my university do not give anyone to this type of papers. but i showed that i am reading in this university with the sign of registrar of my University. i showed invitation letter with ID and Passport copy. my insurance , travel documents with return, bank statement, valid passport,  but they refused me and give a sill on my passport . and gave me a refusal paper where they cross on
( 9.your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained )
what that it mean ?? they also told me to make an appeal but i dont know how to appeal in this case..
please give me a suggestion !!
Khan70
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 09:49:12 am »

Rahim ... these visa office are so seance less... and this forum admin are the worse.
no one will help you out. i even don't know why they made this forum for? if they are not bother to reply.
i have EEA visa which means i can travel to any EU country with my wife without visa.... I applied visa coz my wife cannot travel with me due to her work and guess what visa officer refused my visa.
I think visa officer is an uneducated and don't know about the visa categories. i am very disappointed.
My IR is due next year once i will get my IR i will travel alone to France and i will send an e-mail to visa officer and i will give them a good lesson so they will educate their self. i am sorry i am not being rude but am very sad.
sharif_raihan

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 10:02:11 am »

khan70 , you are right !! next year i am going to marry my girlfriend and she is a Swiss !! then i will get the ID within 7 days and can move swiss to my country without embassy facing !! then i ll also give them an email that they need only money !! they are money lovers jocker !!
Khan70
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 10:06:20 am »

Good Rahin.... don't waist your time here... i agree with you they are money lovers.... taking money from our tax and from visa fee and they are not even bother to reply.... very rude and mean people...
danisara

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 10:56:47 am »

taking money from our tax and from visa fee and they are not even bother to reply.... very rude and mean people...

This forum is not sponsored with your fees or tax money. This forum is created by people from around the whole world having questions about visa and professionals answering those questions. Nobody is mean here.

I am Pakistani and married to an Italian woman. I have EEA family permit (European Economic Area Family Permit) visa until 2016 on my passport. I am working on full time basis in a LTD company as IT department manager since 2010. I work from Monday to Fridays. In month of April 2014 we will have Easter Holidays. My one of the wish is to visit beautiful city Paris. Me and my colleagues plan to visit Paris. So i book my hotel, i bought my ticket. I wanted to travel by bus so i can see beauty of Paris and UK. i am fond of nature and travel by road. I prepare all the required documents.

This sounds like a good explanation, perhaps you shoud appeal the decision and attach this argumentations.

..i am very disappointed. My IR is due next year once i will get my IR i will travel alone to France and i will send an e-mail to visa officer and i will give them a good lesson so they will educate their self. i am sorry i am not being rude but am very sad....

This sounds like being rude. I doubt you giving the visa officers a lesson will get you the visa.

i have EEA visa which means i can travel to any EU country with my wife without visa....

Sorry, I am confused, why do you apply for visa if you can travel to any country without visa? If your wife is the one who is required to have a visa, why does not she apply for one?
Khan70
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 12:14:20 pm »

Many thanks for  your prompt reply. Actually what it is... my wife is Italian .... and am on spouse Visa. She doesn't need visa to travel EU countries. So being spouse of an EEA i can travel with my wife to all over the EU i don't need schengen visa if my wife travels with me . But since i am traveling alone so i needed schengen visa. I am working in a Ltd company since 2006 as manager so i earn good enough money. I provide all the required documents with my visa application i had my hotel booking, my pay slips, prove of my travel expanse. But still my visa was refused. i found it very strange that visa officer should be enough educated to know about EEA laws.
Please reply me and help me what shall i do next?
steven

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 03:24:32 pm »

I think your viable option would be to appeal the decision. When submitting the appeal, provide a narrative explanation of your circumstances, and try to attach some other documents that you have not provided with your original application, some documents that you will present as new evidence which was noc considered upon the first visa proces. You are not the only one who has been denied the application even though you provided all the necessary documentation and have a sound case, it is just the way it works, sometimes they give the stamp, sometimes they won't. Or, perhaps, the easiest, though not cheapest, way would be if your wife could fly over to your place "to pick you up".
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)