Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 19, 2024, 08:11:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Confused about processing time and work around

(Read 3808 times)
Petzki

« on: April 04, 2014, 05:20:02 pm »

Hi, i just need your help on my case what to do..

I have already submitted my application for schengen visa as tourist in denmark for i have invited by a friend.
Now i have the email from the embassy that my application was forwarded to danish immigration service that will take 30 days or more for the result to come up..

My problem is that, on my application the travel insurance, invitation dates, are scheduled this april 13th so if the result will take 30 days for them to decide, the dates will mot match anymore to my application.
And i wonder why do they have to stil send it to DIS, for what i have checked, its the complicated cases only are the ones being forwarded, and i dont think mu case is that complicated, i was just invited by a friend to visit for 90 days in their country all expense covered, i have submitted all the required documents... So i dont see any aspect that makes my application gets so complicated...

Please help.. Thank you
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 04, 2014, 05:20:02 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:22:57 am »

Unfortunately, forwarding the case to the DIS is at their whole discretion. They do not say reaons why they forward it. In case you already have purchased a flight ticket, you could probably call them or send them a letter kindly asking them to expedite your case promptly for you not to loose the ticket.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)