Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 09:46:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Tourist Visa Refused By Germany Applying to France ?

(Read 7350 times)
augustya

« on: April 23, 2014, 11:22:05 am »

I am currently not working, I have taken a temporary sabbatical so the only financial document that I have at the moment is my Savings Account Bank Statement despite this I got a German Tourist Visa a month back for 5 days as I wanted to Visit Germany along with one of my friend. After I came back I felt I wanted to again visit Germany as a Tourist as I liked that place and so I applied again but this time the German Consulate refused me a Visa saying "They Could not Verify My Employment" With the same set of documents they didn't have the problem first but with the same set of documents they thought I was a threat to their country anyways. Someone suggested me to apply to the French Consulate as they have mentioned on their website that incase of anyone unemployed the spouse or the Parents can sponsor the application by showing their financial documents. I have included my brother's financial documents mentioning he is sponsoring my trip. The French have also asked to attach the earlier refusal letter copy along with my Visa Application to France so I have made my application more effective by mentioning my Brother is sponsoring my trip. But I am still worried, looking at the earlier Refusal Stamp By Germany the French would also be compelled to refuse me a visa ? What are my chances this time around to get a Tourist Visa from the French? 
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: April 23, 2014, 11:22:05 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 07:30:13 am »

As the decision about the visa is solely at the discretion of the issuing officer, you won't find the answer on the internet. My personal guess is that French will refuse the application too since they will perceive the application as trying to get around the negative decision at the German embassy. Let us know how it went.
augustya

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 11:52:20 am »

As the decision about the visa is solely at the discretion of the issuing officer, you won't find the answer on the internet. My personal guess is that French will refuse the application too since they will perceive the application as trying to get around the negative decision at the German embassy. Let us know how it went.

Yep I was called for an Interview at the French Consulate where I was asked questions ranging from why did I leave my Job, to how come there is so much of balance in your Bank account, where did this money come from ? even when you are not working, and why did you go to Germany first time, what made you reapply again ? why are you now applying with us? She also kinda made a joke out of me saying ok, so Point A refuses you a visa, you go to Point B now Point B will refuse you a visa you will then go to Point C ! I said I don't look at it that way. If Germany does not want to give me a visa, I may like to travel other parts of Europe ! It has been close to 10 days now that they have my Visa Application. My feeling is if they wanted to refuse me a visa, why would they sit on my application for so long ?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:54:19 am by augustya » Logged
danisara

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 10:45:06 am »

Thanks for sharing your experience. The lag in your application processing means nothing in terms of probability of getting the visa. 10 days after the interview is long, the chance is that may have forgotten your file somewhere. Is there a phone to the embassy which you can call and ask them? Have you spoken with some other applicants to see how loong it took for them to get the visa decision after their interview?
augustya

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 10:58:10 am »

Yep ! The inevtiable has happened Visa Refused again !

I am feeling completely devastated and shattered !! Another Refusal Stamp in my passport this guys are making my passport stained with these blemishes !
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)