Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

SPAIN STUDENT VISA APPEAL

(Read 10210 times)
Ramlujabella

« on: May 08, 2014, 08:56:54 am »

Hi everyone from this forum. I'm a newbie here because I need your help. I was just turned down for my Student Visa Application. By the way, I applied for Student Visa "Under INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ONLY" I will be having my internship in a Hotel.

The denial letter states "in accordance with Art. 38.1.a).2 º. del Real Decreto 557/2011, which stipulates that the applicant has to have economic means to cover all expenses that will be incurred for the studies and stay in Spain, as well as for his/her return to the Philippines." as the reason for my visa denial.

First of all, I applied for an "Internship Program Only" which is a pre requisite for the completion of my studies here in the Philippines so I don't have to pay any tuition or academic fees. Second, I was offered by the Host Company noted on the "ACCEPTANCE LETTER"   that they will shoulder my Accomodation, food and 100 EURO/month allowance which are the major factors of my expenses. Hence, we have provided evidences to justify these when I submitted my application. Furthermore, I have submitted my own bank account that has 1,000 EUROS monthly and with the help of my sponsor's bank statements with around 4,000 EUROS monthly cost to be use for the rest of my  expenses that has to be borne, namely my aunt, have submitted evidence of how my internship in Spain will be financed including her bank statements, ID's and a notarized letter for  guaranteed financial assistance. These genuine documents largely stand as evidence of my sponsor’s financial circumstances and commitments with a true reflection that these funds would be available.
During my interview, I was asked about my sponsor which is my aunt. I honestly answered that my parents wouldn't be able to support me and that is why my aunt who have been married and living in the USA with no children will be there to help me out. She's the one who sent me to school during my college and certificate course, sending me allowances and I've been considering her as my 2nd mom and my guardian . Our bank accounts currently holds sufficient funds as required by their policies.

I don'y know why they rejected my Visa. I need guidance on this! Hope someone can advice me. Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:19:12 am by Ramlujabella » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 08, 2014, 08:56:54 am »

bugibar

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 11:06:00 am »

Your case sounds like you had pretty good documentation. Unfortunately, it is possible that the clerk remembered just the part "I honestly answered that my parents wouldn't be able to support me and that is why my aunt who have been married and living in the USA with no children will be there to help me out.". I would file an appeal, for which I would attach an explanation letter, in which I would state exactly what you wrote here, but with emphasis on the expenses being covered and allowance being provided by your company. Can your company pay you more than 100 eur/month? This is very little to cover expenses in Spain (perhaps that is also the information that the clerk wighted more).
Ramlujabella

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 11:31:25 am »

@bugibar. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it!

Yes, you are probably right. I remembered when I got interviewed she didn't even asked more about my aunt when I said she is my sponsor. I would assume that it got messed up when she probably knew that my aunt is not here in my home country? and these sources of funds will not be easy to reach. Well, infact we have proved that this things will surely happen because we justify it using documents I presented. And one more thing, she even returned my originals at that very moment I was interviewed and she only kept my copies. Yesterday, I went to the consulate to appeal. And the statement that I said here in this forum is exactly what I wrote. I do hope it will enlighten them and I'm so happy because they finally kept my originals yesterday. What a relief! Now, my concern is how long will they be able to finalized my application? my internship will commence on the 6th of June.

Regarding the allowance, that is the only amount they can give. and by the way I asked for a recommendation letter and a guarantee letter from the host company and they supplied me with those papers and I attached it along with my appeal yesterday. Do you think it will help?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:36:35 am by Ramlujabella » Logged
bugibar

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 03:13:01 pm »

I think those letters will definitely help. They have usually 30 or 60 days to decide the appeal, depending on the country.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.394 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)