Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 03:50:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

French schengen visa refused:(

(Read 4576 times)
Itoz

« on: May 16, 2014, 04:00:59 pm »

Please help! I just recently applied for a tourist visa together with my husband and daughter, for a 2 weeks vacation in Paris. we both work in multinationals and provided all required documents for the visa, including flight reservations and letters from our employers stating when we will resume back to work. However, the visas were refused on grounds that ''your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained''.  Angry

This makes no sense as we already have documents to show from our employers when we will resume at work. Now we have been asked to appeal. Any ideas on how the appeal notice should look? How long before a response will be received? Any thoughts will be highly appreciated please!
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:00:59 pm »

zaragoza
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 03:18:46 pm »

The appeal proces usually takes 30 or 60 days depending on the country. You can provide additional documentation such as bank statements, lease agreement, employment agreement, anything that provides evidence that you have as many ties to your country as possible, ties which will make you come back and not stay in Paris for ever. Attach also an explanation letter. The appeal can be a simple letter... I am writing this letter to ask for special reconsideration of my visa application... etc.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)