Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 12:49:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

French-Schengen Visa refused. Help!

(Read 5772 times)
Victoria

« on: June 12, 2014, 03:16:48 am »

Hi there,

I am currently studying in England and I will graduate in July. My UK student visa will expire on 30th October 2014.
My friend invited me to France for holiday and he provide me Lodging Attestation from his town hall. In the lodging attestation, he stated that he invites me from 1st June 2014 to 20th August 2014.
I provided all the documents that the French consulate asked. I know that I cannot travel from 1st June to 20th August which is stated in lodging attestation. I wanted to travel from 14th June to 30th July. I asked the staffs three times, "when is the last date I can apply for?". They said 30th July that I should leave from schengen areas. So, I bought the return flight from 14th June to 30th July.
I even enclosed my letter to the consulate, saying that I want to travel with my friend before I go back to my home country and I asked to grant me multi-entries visa because I might come back to the UK for my congregation during the holiday if my schedule allows me.

The reasons that they refused me:
1. the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable
2. your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained

My questions are:
1) I do not really understand their reasons. What is wrong with it?
2) What should I do? Should I appeal or reapply it? I cannot wait longer time for processing and I do not have a lot time left to travel because of my UK student visa, I think I can only get the visa until the end of July. I really want to travel and I do not have time to waste. What is the best way to do in order to get multi entry schengen visa quickly? 
3) How long will it takes if I appeal? How should I appeal? Can my host appeal for me?
4) What will happen after appealing?
5) Can I reapply it? but the return date will be the same.
6) Is it because of the return date, 30th July?

P.S. Within 4 years, I got 4 schengen visas before. Two of them were issued from the same place (tlscontact in London). 

Please help me asap.

Thank you very much.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:16:48 am »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:12:58 am »

Sorry for the delay in reply. Issuing visa is oftentimes a lottery, you get it, or you won't depending on who sits at the desk. Your chance is to submit an appeal, it takes usually up to 30 days to get a response. You submit the appeal to the higher instance of the consulate (usually ministry) through the consulat. Details should be stated on the visa denial statement. When appealing, submit additional documentation, such as proof of employment (if you have any), stating that you already had Schengen visas 4 times and always returned back to your country definitely won't hurt.
steven

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 10:16:41 am »

See here http://www.maxi-pedia.com/forum/index.php?topic=572.msg1924#msg1924
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)