Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 04:43:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

overstay in German after stay-duration expires

(Read 15573 times)
pallab_sust

« on: July 09, 2014, 03:52:01 pm »

Hi,
we got schengen visa from italy for 11 day duration and validity for 21 days. we did not notice the 11 day duration and thought we can stay for 21 days and stayed for 18 days. at the time of exiting from Germany airport the immigration officer was angry stating that wei have done a criminal crime and asked how much money we have and i had only around 50 euro.
then he took us inside and made us sign a form where it does not say anything about banning or blacklisting but says something like i will agree to court decision and can employ my defense as well etc etc. criminal offense no. 95 Abs. 1 Nr. 2 AufenthG.
i asked the immigration officer whether we will be able to come again and he told yes but next time if it is 11 day, i have to stay only 11 days not more.

Question:
how can i get information about the situation now? am i banned or blacklisted or whether they have put any comment under my passport number in information database?
will i be able to get again schengen visa or not?
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: July 09, 2014, 03:52:01 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 12:35:21 pm »

It is hard to suggest if it is unclear what you have signed. More information is needed. Did you get a copy of the document that you have signed? Did you at least make a picture of it with your camera/phone? Did the border officer make a copy of your passport? Were you asked to provide your postal address? Did you have to pay any fine, or you just signed the document and that was it?
pallab_sust

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 01:42:53 pm »

Hi,
thanks a lot or your reply and sorry for my late answer.
i tried to contact Italy and German embassy from here but they told they can not give any information about this overstay problem and i need to contact Dussel Dorf - Germany to get more info which is difficult for us.
i have the document that we signed but how can i attach files here i am not sure. Could anybody help with that?
TINKUJIA

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 06:16:39 pm »

Hi pallab_sust.. Any information for the authorities yet?
pallab_sust

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 07:19:14 pm »

nothing yet
TINKUJIA

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 04:08:57 pm »

Hello Pallab_sust. I faced the same situation. Did you apply Visa again? Any problem getting the visa?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:06:03 pm by TINKUJIA » Logged
vikasnx89
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 12:44:22 pm »

Hi,
we got schengen visa from italy for 11 day duration and validity for 21 days. we did not notice the 11 day duration and thought we can stay for 21 days and stayed for 18 days. at the time of exiting from Germany airport the immigration officer was angry stating that wei have done a criminal crime and asked how much money we have and i had only around 50 euro.
then he took us inside and made us sign a form where it does not say anything about banning or blacklisting but says something like i will agree to court decision and can employ my defense as well etc etc. criminal offense no. 95 Abs. 1 Nr. 2 AufenthG.
i asked the immigration officer whether we will be able to come again and he told yes but next time if it is 11 day, i have to stay only 11 days not more.

Question:
how can i get information about the situation now? am i banned or blacklisted or whether they have put any comment under my passport number in information database?
will i be able to get again schengen visa or not?

hello pallab any update on this now ? I also faced the exact same situation i might have a solution please get in touch. or reply here
vikasnx89
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 01:55:05 pm »

were you able to re enter germany ?? or europe ?
vikasnx89
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 01:55:53 pm »

the question is for pallab or anyone
xnan

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 09:06:01 am »

I overstayed last year. I got visa this year without problems, and was able to travel to Frankfurt. I overstayed by "only" 3 days though, not sure of the length of overstay makes any difference.
vikasnx89
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 09:10:42 am »

I overstayed last year. I got visa this year without problems, and was able to travel to Frankfurt. I overstayed by "only" 3 days though, not sure of the length of overstay makes any difference.

Xnan thanks for replying few questions for you

1. from which country are you from ?
2. did the police officers make you sign any forms ?
3.did they tell its a criminal offence or anything as such ?

did you face any problems while re entering ?
Burpodo09

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 03:12:21 pm »

I overstayd two weeks in Paris two years ago. I applied for new visa two time already. They denied me. I need to go visit my ill aunt, please help me, what can i do to get visa.
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)