Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 12:10:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

Does SEO work?

(Read 25902 times)
atari

« on: October 30, 2008, 08:41:25 pm »

Does SEO work? I am doubtful, I am running a little site about bikes, I am trying whatever I can, add the right words into title, page titles, headings, whatever, and I am still not getting the traffic I would like.
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 30, 2008, 08:41:25 pm »

ramki
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 02:07:57 pm »

You betcha, it does work. Note, there are two SEOs.

On-site SEO and Off-site SEO.

On-site SEO means page design, layout, keywords, titles, etc.

Off-site SEO is links to your website from the right places.
TanyVady73
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 11:43:40 pm »

lets say if I ordered SEO service and it takes 4-6 months to get a website in the top 5 for a medium-to-high keyword how long would that stay up there?
ramki
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 09:01:57 pm »

The position is not set in stone, unless you rank way way ahead of everyone. I have one keyword that made it to the second 5, and it has been fluctuating between 5 and 10 for the past 6 months without any intervention from me.
Pansophic

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 10:50:46 am »

yeah SEO really works but the main thing that works in SEO is the keywords which we choose Smiley  Wink and the position is can beonly maintained if you have much higher rank than others Smiley
jack kallis

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 09:14:46 am »

Yes it works have great growth...
martinsherman
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 10:50:45 am »

SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.
This SEO tutorial covers all the necessary information you need to know about Search Engine Optimization - what is it, how does it work and differences in the ranking criteria of major search engines.

Here's our list of the Top 5 most important SEO factors that will increase your search engine rankings:
1. Keywords in the Title.
2. Keywords in the Text Body.
3. Relevance of Text Body to Keywords.
4. Keywords in the Domain.
5. Keywords in the URL.

susanayliya18

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 12:19:53 pm »

Yes, it works but very slow as compared to paid marketing. Organic Traffic procedure is slow but it's longtime.
tinamoran
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 10:13:40 am »

Does SEO work? I am doubtful, I am running a little site about bikes, I am trying whatever I can, add the right words into title, page titles, headings, whatever, and I am still not getting the traffic I would like.

Of course it does, if done properly. First thing first, do On-page optimization then off-page.

Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 23 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)