Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 12:56:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

90/180 days rule for South africans

(Read 4459 times)
mOnique83

« on: October 17, 2014, 08:30:49 pm »

Hi there...
My friend had a schengen visa from 06 of June till 27 of July and stayed with me during that time in Germany. Now we applied for a new one starting 04 of November till 26 of January.

All our documents are fine. Regarding the calculator on the page of European commission there's no problem.

Anyway the German embassy gave us a call, saying there's a problem with the dates. She explained that this lady calculates the 180 days, from the first entry, means she takes the 06 of June plus 6 month. So she tells us he's gotta leave already at the 5 th of December.
So obviously she calculates with the old regulations.

So my question does anyone know if in South Africa the old regulation should be used? Or is this lady not up to date? I assume as she works at the embassy she knows what she is doing, isn't she?  Huh

Thanks for any helpful response!

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: October 17, 2014, 08:30:49 pm »

danisara

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 11:49:09 am »

The Schengen Acquis applies the same to all countries.
mOnique83

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 11:59:38 am »

In the end we were right...was a bit of work because the lady insisted that she calculated right....anyway we got the visa with the dates we planed to  Grin
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)