Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 29, 2024, 10:56:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

The USA economy wont improve until trade with China is restricted

(Read 16566 times)
indian
Semi-Newbie

« on: November 10, 2008, 01:57:31 pm »

Hey guys,

I think my post relates to this a lot. Everyone talks about mortgages and SIVs and those bad guys at Walstreet. There is one huge imbalance that many know about, but nobody really blames it for the current state of economy yet it is even more important than greedy investment banks. TRADE WITH CHINA

If you go shopping, everything, and I say everything from diapers to furniture is made in China today. Go to Walmart and take a look at labels to find out where things are made. If you can find something made in the USA in Walmart, tell me about it, take a picture and send it to me!

Can you imagine how much we all (I mean especially the middle class) would be better off if all the stuff we buy every day was made here in the USA?

Yes, it would not be as cheap, I agree, but more people would have jobs, people would also have more money for their work, we would have more pride in what we buy. We would not be filling our houses with all the low-quality Chinese sh-t that breaks so easily.

This all economy mess is fault of BUSH and his administration because they were incapable and unable to take measures to prevent such a huge imbalance with China which reaches historical records every month! This really makes me mad.. because there is so little I can do about it.  Sad And the USA economy will keep deteriorating until this imbalance is in place!

Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: November 10, 2008, 01:57:31 pm »

steven

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 05:27:38 pm »

I agree with you. Everything we buy is made in China, and that is the fall of the US economy and the US global power. Once China decides to dump all the treasuries they currently hold and invest into Yen or Eur, the US dollar will get into free fall which will be a total apocalypse and the end of the US as the global superpower.
pawel
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 05:31:04 pm »

This is nonsense, thanks to China we have everything cheap! Go to Russia and see what people have to pay there for stuff, and they live day by day. China is good.
Pansophic

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 07:28:09 pm »

i agree with everything u said........the trade should be somewhat restricted Smiley
Jacqueline Stoedter

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 08:46:37 am »

I think the economy has already improved, but I am still surprised at how slow the economy is improving. Other economies outside the USA seem to have improved much faster.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 05:17:58 pm by Jacqueline Stoedter » Logged
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 22 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0s, 0q)