Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

April 23, 2024, 11:32:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

shengen visa

(Read 4944 times)
nadia

« on: January 12, 2015, 12:30:32 am »

Hi there ..

I was worried about somthing and I hope I get a reply

I got a shengen visa from the Republic tcheque but I'm planing to go to Spain first for couple of days then to RT I heard that my first destination should be RT otherwise they won't let me in any other shengen contry I got a MULTI shengen visa valid for shengen states my husband is traveling with me and his a British citizen he said its allright but I just want to make sure please help Thanks a lot
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 12, 2015, 12:30:32 am »

steven

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:18:55 am »

The country which issued your visa must be your main destination, not the first destination. If you enter the Schengen zone through Spain, you might be questioned, so be prepared to prove that the Czech Republic really is your main destination (length of stay, hotel reservations, travel itinerary, etc.). You can find the applicable law in the Article 5 of Schengen Acquis:

Article 5
Member State competent for examining and
deciding on an application

1. The Member State competent for examining
and deciding on an application for a uniform visa shall be:

(b) if the visit includes more than one destination, the Member
State whose territory constitutes the main destination of the
visit(s) in terms of the length or purpose of stay;

Enjoy your travel.
yaris

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 10:23:19 am »

Perhaps a more explanatory text from the Visa handbook, page 19:

2.1.2. If the travel destination includes more than one Member State, the application must
be dealt with by the consulate of the main destination. The main destination is
understood to be the destination where the applicant intends to spend the longest time
or where the main purpose of the intended journey is carried out.

Example: A Moroccan national wishes to travel to France for a family visit (20 days) and
has additionally organised a meeting with a business partner in Belgium (two days). He will
arrive at and leave from Amsterdam (Netherlands).

The main purpose of the trip is the family event, and thus the French consulate should deal
with the application.
nadia

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 04:55:32 pm »

Thank you guys for ur reply so that means I can go from Spain spend couple of days and then I travel from there to France then Germany then I get to my main destination RT where I'll be spending more time ll be travelling by trains I hope they will understand that cause I won't have any itin booking for any flights to Czech But I got a hotel booking u think it will be all right. ..Thank you guys 
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)