Welcome to Maxi-Pedia Forum. Maxi-Pedia discussion forum is a free community inviting you to express your ideas and discuss various topics with other contributors.

March 28, 2024, 12:34:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Most Recent Posts:
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
Topic: 

info required for overstaying few hours

(Read 5775 times)
harris
Semi-Newbie

« on: January 30, 2015, 07:49:34 pm »

Dear hope all of u are fine, recently i got schengen visa for 3 days as requestedto attend the conference, due to certain reasons u couldnt get flight on the visa expiry day instead i get the first nxt possible flight on nxt early in the morning from frankfurt after getting my boarding pass i went to police off there on airport to inform them about the few hours delay they didnt fined me neither stamped like overstay/deport etc simply stamped of exit but they asked me to sign the form on which it was mentioned 1- i admit i commit the crime 2-i didnt comit any crime though i optd second one but there is a confusion in my mind is tht effect in my future visit or visa for schengen.can anybody help
Maxi-Pedia Forum
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:49:34 pm »

harris
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 03:11:47 am »

Dear hope all of u are fine, recently i got schengen visa for 3 days as requestedto attend the conference, due to certain reasons u couldnt get flight on the visa expiry day instead i get the first nxt possible flight on nxt early in the morning from frankfurt after getting my boarding pass i went to police off there on airport to inform them about the few hours delay they didnt fined me neither stamped like overstay/deport etc simply stamped of exit but they asked me to sign the form on which it was mentioned 1- i admit i commit the crime 2-i didnt comit any crime though i optd second one but there is a confusion in my mind is tht effect in my future visit or visa for schengen.can anybody help
porsche

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 09:44:32 am »

It would help if you had a copy of that form, it is not very clear from your question what form you have signed. Did you get a copy of that form, or were you able to take a picture of it with a phone? That would help a lot in finding the right answer for you.
harris
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 04:22:17 pm »

Dear i dnt have any copy of that form bcz thay didnt give me. thay simply noted down my home address & particulars. Thts why i am worried.
harris
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 04:23:38 pm »

rest of the story i have mentioned before .
porsche

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 11:10:32 am »

It is really not very clear what form you have signed. In case you have circled the "2-i didnt comit any crime" option, then you should be fine as you have not confessed in writing to anything, but you need to know what else was written on that form. There are many different forms out there.
harris
Semi-Newbie

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 12:40:29 pm »

what you can say in such circumstamces would be that form or its consequences..simply does it effect on my forthcoming visa applications or nt, its more than 2months ago not any letter through post reached to my home from any side.i  am expecting might they post letter
Maxi-Pedia Forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.001s, 0q)